This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Pill
I tossed around so many words this week but have to say that this one is my favorite.
When I thought of it I really did not think of it as medicine, but rather the attitude certain people have and we say they are acting like a pill.... now seriously what do a pill act like?
And then I thought of the pill box... there are so many varieties but I have to say that I really like this one:
And I seem to remember a pill hat??? or am I imagining things?
To me a pill looks like this:
And this is a capsule
but many people call both of them a pill....
How about you... can you think of more meanings for this word.... and please don't forget my absolute favorite.... The Pill Bug!
I would love to read your comments or read your linked up post...or better yet... both!