This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Slip
Okay, I have to say that this word has so many meanings to me that I'm not sure why I didn't use it earlier.....
First, I put a slip on every day under my skirts.... that seems to be a fad that is popular in my generation but not in the current one.....
And then of course that brings to mind the hoop slips from the 1800's that made a dress impossible to sit in!
and then of course there is the slip knot for anyone familiar with crochet... that is how you start the work!
But there is also the slip of the tongue
or when you slip and fall.....
any others you can think of????
I'd love to read your comments, or your linked up post... or better yet... both!