This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Light
I was sitting at a stop light when it dawned on me that this would be a perfect addition to the Pondering With a Purpose double meanings theme..... I mean seriously... Light... what do you think of?
There is light a fire (or a candle or the barbeque)
There is light up a room (as in turn on the lights)
There are headlights and searchlights and backup lights
There is the light of my life or a person who lights up when you see them.
There is also lite... as in dietic items... you know ... lite dressing....lite mayonnaise...lite cookies.
What do you think of with this multi-talented word?
I'd love it if you left a comment, or linked up your own post...or better yet Both!!!