This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Twist
What a diverse word those five little letters turns into...... (or should I say twists into?)
It is funny because I haven't thought about this for a very long time....but a twist donut...
And who in my generation doesn't think of The Twist ??
Can someone explain to me how a drink with a twist is really a twist, when in fact they either squeeze the lime/lemon or they give you the rind???
and my personal favorite ---- twist to crack your back!
But then..... there is the all time favorite game:
I would love to read your comments or your linked up post.... or better yet.... Both!