This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Leash
I actually have a list of words queued up for this prompt...but today I was walking Trixy..
.and I realized that the leash I was using on her has many meanings...obviously the first one is the one I was utilizing.... a leash on a dog. However I have seen people use a leash on their children... how do you feel about that?
But the other meanings of leash is to 'reel in' as in to leash in one's opinions or children (metaphorically).
I would love to open the topic this week to your feelings on using leashes....
Please post a comment, or link up or better yet.... both!