This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Knot
Isn't this a pretty knot? Have you ever tied two different colors together with knots to see what they make.... I do all the time... it is called crochet! or Macrame or even knitting .... all these ways to use knots in a pretty way.... but what about the knot in a tree...
Or the knot in your stomach (not to be confused with the butterflies that reside there)...
Now here is a new meaning.... a group of people is called a knot...
or to ravel or entangle.
I'd love to see what you do with this word. Leave me a comment, or link up a post... or better yet both!