Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Coffee Chat - I Spy Green

I have switched it up to coffee this week in order to really get things going with coffee chat!  This is one of my favorites spots of the week..... 
Really easy.... Hop on over to my sister from another mother over at  Time out for Mom for her weekly coffee chat....this week's topic: 


Let's Play I Spy.   I Spy with my little eye....something that is GREEN.
Some say Spring is just around the corner, so off you go to see what you can find.

As long as this is an "I Spy".... I decided to do a pictoral post today.....

First... I cannot help but post a picture of my lawn.... so which shade do you prefer???

 
 and then there is the arrangement that has not begun to bloom where you see a LOT of green and then the arrangement where all you see if YELLOW

Thought I'd mix it up a bit with my newest addition to the yard... how long will this take to get full and bushy?

I was in the yard anyway and just had to snap this!!!
 AND my favorite green thing to spy every morning..... this is my bedroom wall!!
Hope you decide to grab a cup of coffee and chat along with us!

9 comments:

  1. I still love that windmill. Your bedroom wall looks like the same color daughter just painted her nursery - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... I still love that windmill too!
      And that dark green on the walls really makes a difference for the hominess feel!

      Delete
  2. Your yard looks so luscious, if only my yard could look that way. I am such a fan of flowers!! And, your bedroom wall is gorgeous that green is beautiful and the photos pop nicely. (Lucy from Lucy's Reality popping in from Tuesday's Coffee Chat)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucy...thanks for coming over....
      I had always been a beige wall person and this house has just brought out the color in me!!

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are terrific. We have a green wall in the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother has a red wall in his dining room....wonder what that means?

      Delete
  4. Ah, that windmill makes me green with envy!! Would love something like that in my garden. And I do so hope that plants gets very full and bushy with lots of those gorgeous coloured flowers. Love those. you'll have to show updates.

    And I love your wall colour too. I do declare, this post is the loveliest shades of green I've seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.... I didn't mean to make you green with envy....
      I will definitely post updates as those bushes fill in....

      Delete
  5. Your lawn looks so lovely! It makes me hopeful that spring is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a gift... thank you!